Directions to Old First
Old First Wheelchair Accessibility
Thanks to our newly-installed elevator, the church is completely wheel-chair accessible. The elevator is located on Sacramento Street next to the church office entrance.
- Old First is located at 1751 Sacramento Street in San Francisco. Please see the neighborhood street map at the bottom of this page.
- Sacramento Street is a one-way street heading West. The church is located on the corner of Sacramento Street and Van Ness Avenue. The Main entrance is located on Van Ness Avenue.
- The Old First Parking Garage at 1725 Sacramento Street is open for valet parking seven days a week.
- Parking is free on Sunday mornings and during other worship services (e.g. Evening Prayer). At other times, parking is discounted (e.g. Old First Concerts).
- Ask an usher to validate your claim check before retrieving your car.
Via Public Transportation
- Van Ness Avenue is served by MUNI bus lines 47 and 49. Exit at Clay Street, one block North of Sacramento Street.
- Califonia Street is served by the California Cable Car line. Exit at the end of this line (Van Ness) and walk one block North on Van Ness Avenue to reach the church.
- Sacramento Street is served by MUNI bus line 1 (the "1 California"). Exit at Sacramento and Van Ness.
- Polk Street is served by MUNI bus line 19. Exit at Sacramento Street and walk one block West towards Van Ness Avenue to reach the church.
- Click here for MUNI's website.